Loom Knit a super easy, classy, cool toilet paper roll cover. You'll be using just knits and purls. This is a quick project you can make with your scrap yarn , single strand, on a 36 peg large gauge loom.
- Skill Level: Advanced Beginner
- Stitches: Knit (Use the U-wrap version of the Knit Stitch) , Purl
- Loom: Medium 36-peg loom.
- Yarn: 34 yards or 20 grams of medium, #4 worsted weight yarn. Single strand.
- Tools: Loom Hook, Blunt Needle, Scissors, Stitch Markers
- Project Size: Approximately 5 x 7 inches before being stretch onto a roll. Will fit most commercially sold rolls from regular to mega size.