The stitch pattern has great texture and can be used for other projects such as blankets, kitchen towels, scarves, hats and socks just to name a few.
Downloadable PDF PATTERN includes text and links for easy to follow a step by step VIDEO TUTORIAL on how to do the Washcloth / Dishcloth.
- SKILL LEVEL: Easy - No experience necessary - Watch the video
- STITCHES: Knit ( e-Wrap ) , Knit ( true ), Knit ( U-warp ), Purl
- DIRECTION: Knitting Flat (Which is why you can use any shaped loom -round, oval, square, long, rectangular)
- SIZE: 8x8 inches and the smaller version is 6x6 inches (approximately)
- LOOM: Any small gauge loom. I used a 3/8 gauge KB loom.
- YARN: 70 yards of 100% cotton worsted weight yarn
- NOTIONS: Loom Hook , Crochet Hook
- VIDEO: Link in the Pattern
Enjoy your Pattern. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions.
Copyright, Denise M. Canela for LoomaHat.com, all rights reserved on patterns and images